"I have extensive training and experience in treating accident victims involved in automobile collisions, as well as family wellness care visits."
Powerful Education Leads to Powerful Healing
2012 FIAMA Fellowship trained by the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
2004 Advanced Master's Certification in Whiplash Traumatology, San Diego Spine Institute
2003 Certification in Whiplash Traumatology, San Diego Spine Institute
1996 Doctor of Chiropractic, Aplmer College of Chiropratic West
1993 Bachelor of Arts in Biology, California State University, Northridge
Sharing Knowledge and Experience with others
Medical Studies Lecturer at Arizona State University, Barrett Faculty Honor Adviser of Medical Studies 2015-present
- HSC 432 "Legal issues in Healthcare"
- HSC 300 "Complimentary Healthcare"
- HSC 210 "Cultural Aspects of Health"
- HSC 320 "Ethics"
- MED 450 "Leadership and Professionalism"
Choices in Care
- Low force instruments including Arthrostim and Percussor
- Acupoint therapy device as an alternative to need acupuncture
- Percutaneous Therapy (Dry Needling)